lunes, 2 de enero de 2012

I never wanted youu to leave.I wanted you to stay here holding me.I miss you,y miss your smile,and I still shead a tear.Every once in a while.And  even though ints different now.You're still here somehow.My heart won't let you go.And i need you to know i miss you.You used call me your dreamer,and now i living out my dream.Oh how i wish you could see.Everithing that's happening for me.I'm thinking back on the past it's true that time is flying but too fast i know you're in a better place.Yeah but i wish that i coul see your face,oh i know you're where you need to be.Even though it's not here with me.I miss you,i miss your smile.And i still shead a tear.Every once in a while and even though it's different now.You're still here somehow.My heart won't let you go.And i need you yo know i miss you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario